Seventh - Ch. 3.2 - Former-Fiancee Novem (part2)

Dex-chan lover
Oh it's those MOST POWERFUL GODS/HUMANS that's inside MC or in another realm lending their aid to make MC OP trope
Let's see how this goes.

I think his ancestors are just gonna give advice but assuming there are other jewels I can see the MC getting OP very soon which isn't good. Still Interesting so far though.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly, Lyle is ignorant, sure, but if it were me, I'd chuck the jewel in with the rest of the luggage as soon as I found out the voices were coming from it.

Unfortunately idk exactly how far away the jewel has to be to shut them out completely.

Dex-chan lover
I read a bit of the LN before. The Jewel Lyle received records his ancestors up to a point aka they stop wearing the Jewel. His ancestors's personalities and Skills are recorded onto it. They decided to pull Lyle into the shared space, they could communicate with him telepathetically. Which were the voices he heard before.

If you read Naruto or any series with inner demons kinda like that, Lyle is the MC, and the ancestors are the inner demons, though they just want Lyle to succeed.

Also bless the scanlators with the nipple work. May their ancestors smile upon them.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
:meguupog:

Now that we reached this point, this manga reads p much like Mato Seihei no Slave (and the author's other project). Some insane batshit OP power and a willingness to go stark naked services.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I feel those are the wrong nipples on the last page, doesn't feel like it matches the side boob silhouette. They look good though.

Users who are viewing this thread