Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
TFW you’ll never have an adorable fanged foxgirl to take care of you when you’re sick

Dex-chan lover
@Korath Mortality rates for influenza and pneumonia are significantly higher in East Asians for some reason. Maybe it has something to do with the size of their sinuses? Vaccination is also fairly unpopular.

Dex-chan lover
@Korath Karoshi is a thing. Primarily Japanese, hence the name, but it can happen pretty much anywhere. Doesn't matter if you're sick, or injured, or reaching your limits you work and you just keep on going until it does kill you, because if you don't work you're letting everyone else down.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kar%C5%8Dshi

Double-page supporter
@kengtekeng1231

Well, I do not remember he said precisely he was a salaryman, more like he hated to go to work on Mondays, so basically the same problem here, that is, a job that is not liked by the person doing that job. Himura Kiseki is drawing since at least May 2004, so he got like a decade of drawing experience before doing the jump to Tawawa.

An interview to Himura Kiseki two months before the anime began airing.

Dex-chan lover
"Wife and Mother".
I just love how she has that honest straight face like "Yeah this made complete sense" while saying it xD.
But it begs the question, where does one duty ends and another begins?
Having your wife whisper "I'll be your mommy" is a unique, but acceptable way to to get it on I guess lol

Users who are viewing this thread