Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Another week realizing that you dont have loli wifemother fluff fox and watching film together.........

(つд⊂)

Dex-chan lover
I’m willing to guess that shark movie is either jaws 5 or another sharknado film.

PLEASE!!! Don't expose Senko-sama to the mind-numbing mediocrity of Sharknado!

The next thing you know, she would be pleading to watch Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

Dex-chan lover
...Just shows how worn out and dull I am. The moment I heard: "let's binge movies all day long", the first thing that came to my mind was not "aw, they're spending time together goofing around"
But, instead: "...All day long? And postpone potential responsibilities? Oh no!"

Dex-chan lover
sharknado 8 is the best sharknado , better than sharknado 12 and sharknado 42 which were people's favorite for a long time .but I won't lie,I'm pretty excited about this year's sharknado ,sharknado 53 because it said to be the first movie that would put an end to the story and maybe, after 13 or 14 movies, terminate the franchise once and for all .so i hope by 2043 there will be no more sharknado

Aggregator gang
Flying shark? First thing that comes to mind is "Raiders of the lost shark".

That one is more like a D-movie though, awful effects, awful acting, awful plot and awful "plot".

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like if the mc didn't magically get a lolibaba fox wife all of a sudden for no reason whatsoever, we should've euthanized the poor sod since he was pretty much tortured all the time with no free time at all. That's not living, that's just slowly dying from torture in the form of overwork. If the lolibaba fox leaves him, she shouldn't forget to put him down first. It's the humane thing to do, just like how you don't keep a pet around if they're in pain all the time but rather let them enter eternal sleep instead because it's not fair to the pet to have to suffer.

@Seregosa You know, it's amazing that you managed to make me feel all sad after reading something warm and fluffy. I'm not angry or anything, just impressed how fast you changed my emotions.

Double-page supporter
Do I need to get my comment about Japanese culture again? @Seregosa I’m impressed how pessimistic you are and how you managed to once again reduce me to wanting to not exist anymore

Fed-Kun's army
Oh same dude complaining again.... les be honest here we here for the cuteness don't look too much into it. Les just enjoy it and smile for once.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x9S53oUJZI because in the end, life is beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread