Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
It got me charged up as well. Now I can finish my assignment in the calmness of the night in peace.

Fed-Kun's army
Forcing him to go home yet still forcing him to do the rest of the work at home? Pfft. Dude, fucking report this company already, there are actually laws in japan as well about working conditions, contracts and how much you can work etc. These people are breaking these laws and walking a "gray line" where they force people to work because they won't report them anyway and they pretend that it's voluntary to avoid being reported, typical black company.

Honestly, he's really pathetic. Just get some evidence, report them and then quit the job. Perhaps you can even sue them for remuneration since you've been forced to work overtime so much. Then find a new job, anything is better than this crap. Someone who doesn't even try to change his life and just takes it all like a bitch doormat has no right to complain about his circumstances. If it was impossible to fix or do anything about, if he had GOOD reasons for just doing everything they say and not even considering quitting, it'd be a sad thing and he'd be really pitiful and would have the right to complain, but right now? It's clear he was pretty much like this even before getting a job at this black company. Dead fish eyes and no motivation or life to him.

Since I caught up, I'll not read more of this, ever. He's just too pathetic for my tastes, it's also way too unrealistic and illogical that he'd get a lolibaba fox girl out of nowhere because he's one of the last people that deserves it. The author just doesn't improve the mood and keeps on making the manga depressing to read by showing us how unhappy he is all the time and how he's being abused whenever the fox girl isn't there. Hell, even when the fox girl is there, he's STILL depressing as fuck and likes to bring down the mood. It doesn't help at all that the author is ridiculously repetitive, it's rare to see a story that is truly about freaking nothing like this, even the fluff, coziness and cuteness is half-assed, there aren't enough emotions or vividness to it, feeling kind of forced and dry. Every time the guy is free, he just sleeps the day away, eats some food, perhaps does something minor for a few pages(like watching a movie) and pets her tail a little, rinse and repeat. NEVER does anything interesting or great happen and the fluff has truly become stale by now since it's not well done or well thought out. Very easy to think about this crap though, because nothing happens at all. 33 chapters and it has just been the same thing almost 30 times over. Not worth my time.

I'm very sad about this because I absolutely love kemonomimi/supernatural lolibabas, especially the fluffy ones. The idea of this story is also very interesting and I thought the first few chapters had truly great potential. The fluff could've been so adorable. But the author doesn't know how to write it well for shit and the art isn't really good for this kind of stuff, the images aren't cute and fluffy enough, they feel a bit stiff and the detail is lacking. So disappointed. Well, I should thank him for letting me waste a few hours of time reading this, killing time on enjoyable things is the purpose of my life and this wasn't horrible to read even if it started to annoy me more and more the longer I read it for.

If you reply to this, don't expect a reply from me, same with any other comment, I've long since stopped replying to shit because it'd waste too much time.

Fed-Kun's army
@Seregosa I know you won't reply to this comment since you'll think it's a waste of time. But still, you know THIS is how most Japanese people works and how Japanese companies treat their employees, right? It has became the norm in the country already. Japanese has literally the worst working conditions I've ever seen so not only the MC has to suffer it but other Japanese as well, it's a big problem that haven't been solved by the government for a LONG time now. And seeing it being implemented in the manga like this, in my opinion, is quite realistic and catch the feelings of the readers quite well, especially in a Seinen manga.

Fed-Kun's army
oof finally he's gone, reading his long rants about a feel good manga just makes me feel like how could there be someone out there so childish. ducking seregosa

Users who are viewing this thread