Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
help, like Nakano, I too have picked up a bad habbit. I read way too much shonen and my brain was screaming "death flag" throughout the chapter. please send foxgirl.

he spent too much time on the coffee as well as the drinks
why do i feel like he will get a new job, a lax one at a cafe?

Dex-chan lover
When you are used to doing stuff, it is incredibly hard to NOT do something.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Open a coffee shop maybe?
Btw, i played Coffee Talk a few weeks ago, 9/10 game, definitely recomend.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Talking about habits, its about 3 years since I dont use glasses anymore, I still try to take them off when I go to take a shower xD

This... this is wholesome but....
The black company gives alot of development in him and senko and now he leaves it i fear the fluff is coming to an end.
If he finds a wholesome work with wholesome co-workers senko becomes more and more irrelevant and the more irrelevant she is, the bigger the chances she just..... leave.
Even if the manga didnt end from that in which senko is reunited the chances the manga continues after that event is slim.

Dex-chan lover
The force of habit is very hard to kill. The only sure way to eliminate it is to overwrite it with another habit or reduce it very slowly. An example to that slowly reducing what you eat, like you go 2-3 cups of rice to 1 cup of rice per meal or slowly switching from white rice to brown rice by a month or so. It won't work if you immediately go 1 cup per meal at day 1, your body has no time to adapt and within a few days, your body is too weak to resist temptation.

For this kind of habit, I think a perfect way to eliminate it is finding other things to do in the morning, like maybe tending his own garden and such.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes you just need to get away from the stresses of life.

this what white collar feel everyday you going work and back until it become routine of you life until you quit from that job and feel doing it back....well i pretty understand

Dex-chan lover
I want my own Senko-san. Why even live if I can't have my own foxgirl saying "welcome home" and "take care" and "I love you"-

Users who are viewing this thread