Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 55

What a serene and calming chapter. And I am so glad for Nakano and Senko to finally have more opportunities to spend time together.

Group Leader
07eb6469327e9088fd2840a9f9237b40.png

Fed-Kun's army
@Savarizki yes, that is indeed true. But he had a certain curse on him which will bring negative effects to his surroundings unless Senko-san and co can remove his curse, I doubt Senko-san is allowed to leave his side by her big-tiddy fox boss.

Contributor
That's must be nice... I'm jealous...

If you fucks make a Parsee joke, I'll kill you.

The bliss of just relaxing after being with the same job for such a long time, its a good feeling and anxiety inducing at the same time when it comes to where you'll go from there.
Senko looks so peaceful in this chapter, like she would be glad to share some of her stories throughout her life while sipping some coffee.

Dex-chan lover
Ha! I know this Feeling, I got so into my routine I nearly appeared on a Holiday in my Company once (I already sat in the car ... had I not wondered why the street is so empty I probably would have driven there too).

Double-page supporter
I’m still questioning how I heard of this and let me once again say I ended up here cause some one used line from fan song in a remix of a song from warframe a dark sci-fi shooter can some on explain how that all happened?

I’ve been unemployed for a couple of months now (got savings, so I’m OK for now). But I came from an increasingly toxic job and I was surprised how good it felt to do “nothing”...for much longer than I thought. In the past I would get bored even after 3 days of unwinding. It’s been a while and I still don’t quite feel ready to go back to work, though I have been applying aggressively. I think it was a measure of how much the last position took a toll on me, one I didn’t even realize at first. Any position I take from now on, I will investigate their work-life balance, so I don’t end up like this guy in the manga who literally needs supernatural help to merely survive.

I still maintain that this manga is as much as critique of Japanese work culture as it is a fluffy escapist romcom. The tech work culture (where I come from) is not much different, encapsulated by the Steve Jobs T-shirt “80 hours a week and loving it.”

May we all have someone to fill our hollow, overworked hearts.

Double-page supporter
Schools will one day be more intense then a job and I personally will call that an achievement

Users who are viewing this thread