Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san

Group Leader
Interesting manga that Amazon suggested when I went to get raws of this:

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07WHF3XWW
https://www.comic-valkyrie.com/akuyome/

Akuyome, about a guy marrying a clueless demoness.

Looks comfy. And silly.

Banned
This manga is just chapter after chapter of dull, monotonous, badly drawn fluff-loli fetishism.

I only got as far as chapter 26 because there is a meganekko in the supporting cast. But eventually even that wasn't enough to make up for the fact that at least 50% of the chapters are just the protagonist being told to chill out by his fluff-loli-waifu. So pointless...

Unfortunately pretty glasses girls aren't enough to single-handedly wrench a pointless soggy biscuit of a manga like this out of the puddle of mediocrity.

4/10.

Double-page supporter
@soticoto this is slice of life what did you expect? Some soul seeking adventure? Welcome to the Japanese work place most people are already brain dead. Also what you mean badly drawn? If your talking about the early chapters then yeah cause the art evolved it’s a side effect of existing so long

Banned
@immortalartisan : Even slice-of-life manga vary a fair bit. Some can actually manage to be interesting and hold to something vaguely resembling a plot. This one completely failed on all such accounts.
And what do you think I mean by badly drawn? I mean exactly what I said: All I saw of it was badly drawn, and if anything it was actually getting worse... It isn't like I'm a stranger to bad artwork, and it is forgiveable when the story is well-written... but this manga barely even has a story AND the art is bad...
It doesn't even try to obfuscate the fact that it is all just shallow lolicon wish fulfillment dross. Literally the ONLY reason I didn't score it lower again was because it had one character capable of appealing to me... though without anything resembling plot or direction, that just couldn't cut it.

I'm starting to wonder if Tanuki is the actual romance option and Senko is his Xgreat grandmother.

I really want to see a what-if scenario where Senko doesn't show up and his life continues as usual

Double-page supporter
I’ve just got word that Elon learned of both genetic engineering and cat girls people prepare for the cat girl revolution at some point due to Elon. As much as I would be happy I’m thinking about the research this would take and i realize how fucking dark and gruesome the research would be. It’s gonna be involving a lot of either dead babies or cats

@immortalartisan Yeah, and even if it was possible, it almost certainly wouldn't be a good thing because it would spawn an insane amount of social problems. Millions of people got killed because of racism only because of their skin color and now imagine that there would literally be a different species of humans.

Double-page supporter
@jonasx10j oh god I hadn’t even thought of that. Dear lord it would be the civil rights movement all over again but much more bloodier and much harder. There would probably be a kkk for cat people oh god. No wonder everytime I get animal people the world ends. Let’s hope he never watches Jurassic Park

Fed-Kun's army
@immortalartisan
It's not surprising that in 95% of fantasy works, the ones known to do the most cruel acts are always humans. That being said, if war happens between humans and cat girls.....I'm joining the cat girls.

Dex-chan lover
Where's my fox girl during my time of stress induced darkness called tuberculosis?

I look away for a month to study and then I get 3 chapters. I am not even that mad

Dex-chan lover
yo how about fixing the bug that makes the last chapter loop back to the volume 6 extras

Users who are viewing this thread