Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san

Exactly! That's what pisses me off, "i was your lover in a past life" my ass!, more like "we were in the same ambiguous relationship in a past life", and I know i'm overthinking it but the ambiguity pisses me off..., doesn't feel like just a "feel good" series when they kept throwing hints of a plot, yet they don't clear it up.

Just wanted to share my perspective, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with the manga, but anyway, it just feels to me that for some reason they're either forcing a fake past relationship plot, or it was meant from the beginning but they don't want it to develop.

If anybody is interested in more fox tail fluffy action, there's another series called "Kitsune Spirit" that is also cute but the relationship is more romantic and firmly husband/wife.

Group Leader
This manga is equal part adorably heart-warming and fucking depressing... Or maybe it's just my brain that feels the need to constantly remind me I'll never have a Senko-san as I read it.

Dex-chan lover
@Hitogoroshichan that's about where i'm at with this. It's an amazing manga but it makes you realize how fucking broke you are and your brain is all like "see this guy here's got his happy ending, but you're a walking disaster so you don't get one."

still gonna keep reading it for that tail tho.

Users who are viewing this thread