Sex and Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

The worst part is he doesn't even need to use any of these things on Sensei but this guy seems to be a lost cause.

In hes place I would move away the other girls and have only sensei.......only thick young cute sensei matters

I read ahead the RAW so here are some spoilers

he uses the wrist band on stalker girl and fondles her in her room. She records it with a camera but nothing shows up, so he's safe.

Thanks for the chapter!
Not surprised MC doesn't have any friends considering how cold he is to everybody. Especially using items on women just for personal benefits without emotion or regard for their feelings like they're resources from a game. Probably why it never occurred to him the reason why the arrow didn't show any effect was Sensei was already madly in love with him, otherwise why would she agree to wear skirts for him, keep the dungeon a secret, and help him fight in it. Lucky for him Sensei couldn't read the writing but he really should stop fooling around with the items. Like using the armband in the dungeon was foolish as it made her aroused causing her to be distracted, unable to use full abilities in the battle, and burn through her stamina faster. Also, the more women he ensnares the higher the chances someone is going to get suspicious and investigate him, along with trouble arising when they find out about each other and either get angry with him and/or jealous of each other leading to infighting. Then there's the possibility of one of them having a diary or observant friend which brings the question up front why are they so attracted to him out of the blue or despite him doing this and that with others.

Like I'm usually alright with hentai with this kinda plot, but its soo hard to take it seriously as a normal manga though, I mean what kinda idiot actually has sex with somebody in a classroom and not expect a single person to see it or hear it?

Just another "its not rape if they like it afterwards" retarded manga for self-inserts. I hope all of this backfire, if it does this may come to be a "good" manga.

This guy is so fucking dumb. If he focused all his shit on one girl he would've still been able to get as strong. So why the fuck did he decide to double up? The shitty writers really make my head want to explode.

Dex-chan lover
He didn't even flinch before shooting her with a crossbow. He's quite the psycho isn't he.

Fed-Kun's army
Ya, getting a blowjob in the classroom. What could go wrong, right? What a dumbass.

Fed-Kun's army
I would be happy if this guy was arrested for rape and sodomized repeatedly in his prison cell. Now, that would make a great ending.

Double-page supporter
ah christ, the MCs kinda stupid, his terrible decision making just keeps on going. Gets the xbow, and the shoots her already without a second thought, like putting it away for later and properly planning what he should do with it... Sif he needs to use it on sensei at this point, shes already likes to fuck him.

Ah well, I expected Aksutu would of known about that. and blackmail would come up. her motives tho are a mystery to me tho. That I cant predict.

But.. omg Sensai is so cute..... Her blushing from wearing the skirt is just so wholesome. best part about this chapter. its a shame her love target isnt as... noble.... just a little.

@Gravewind yeah, I agree the BJ in class was a terrible idea. People could even look through the windows. He even made her undress, rather than thinking about hiding the view. behind a desk or whatever object you can block line of sight

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy Part of his terrible decision making is because the item descriptions are faulty.
According to text, the bow makes the target fall MADLY in love with you. If you ask me (and especially with the setting of this universe), "madly in love" means full-blown heart-shaped pupils "I'll do ANYTHING you ask of me".
Sensei's just mildly crushing on him. I'd have used the bow too.
Also, he replenishes 5/5 arrows per re-entry, so each arrow he doesn't use is wasted.

Then, with Akitsu. I'd say the smart thing to do would be to let her come home, get called by the dungeon, shoot her, make her fall MADLY in love and order her to never speak about it.
But since description is bullshit, and we don't see how exactly it works, it makes sense that he tries to keep her away.

Double-page supporter
@Tatherwood Well what MC is doing from my perspective is the equivalent of "playing with fire". These items needs careful handling while the whole concept is new to him. Hes not an expert in this field. By this point we can already see the potential consequences cause hes quite careless. Could just be he doesnt give a fuck tho, cant rule that out.

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy That's fair, but I mean, if the description wasn't faulty it'd be pretty straightforward.
Bowgun again, cause probably the easiest. Shoot, get a sex slave in love with you.
In a different setting the MC may stop to wonder about the ethical aspects. This MC doesn't care about ethics, or morals. Another MC may want to consider the option of creating a Yandere. This MC just outright ignores an already existing Yandere.

I mean, I see your point, more or less, but I think his course of action is pretty much in line with him. And not necessarily stupid. Or, if you will, stupid cause author and worldbuilding, but not cause MC is stupid, if you get what I mean.

@Tatherwood
same thoughts here he is digging his own grave especially since he doesnt check if the girls have prior baggage or convitions

mana has a huge potential to be a yandere because of her control addiction

and devoted female martial artists make for natural yanderes

so among the three he has done in 1 seems save 1 maybe a danger and the last one has a very protective friend

Users who are viewing this thread