Sex and Dungeon - Vol. 4 Ch. 13

I genuinely hope that at the end of the dungeon there will be the resentful ghost of a woman that just mutilates him for actually using all the items he got. I genuinely hope this doesnt end as a power-fantasy but instead with a morale.

I keep seeing this "join my discord" garbage everywhere these days. What exactly is the benefit to them if I join it?

Dex-chan lover
@Klordz to get a ping when a new chapter release, in case they don't release on MD or MD for some reason doesn't show new chapter
Also probably for the discord mod to get some sense of superiority by ruling over people

Fed-Kun's army
Well. That's convenient. You notice the treasure chest items have usually been linked with what he happens to be thinking about or concerned with at the time?

Also, walking to and from school with a hot girl attached to each arm. Mega Chad.

basically to talk to likeminded people and connect with your audience more mostly to get them to get the chapters better see what else to translate and to get funds

Kinda an asshole. I liked Aikitsu refusing to let him touch her friend but now that won't happen anymore. He basically forced himself onto 4 girls.

Dex-chan lover
I like how she goes "*Sigh* not this shit again" when she read the ring effect note

Users who are viewing this thread