Sex and Dungeon - Vol. 4 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
@catislong after re-reading the first chap i think he just wants to become and adventurer and uses the dungeon as experience

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@yoyoyonono
Most likely the anime one
With the nice boat, severed heads, killing of mc and self gutting (?) been a while so not sure anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't there something that stopped his companion from reading the item descriptions or something?

Dex-chan lover
damn that item is easy to abuse: lv3 - lv1 -> lv2 - lv4 -> lv5 - lv3 -> lv4 - lv7 ->... and all you need to do is sex

Double-page supporter
The MC certainly doesn't know his targets. It's already been established that Akitsu's obsessively passionate when it comes to her interests. Her actions after he artificially increased her interest in him looks entirely normal. Actually had to check the previous chapter to see if used any mind altering items on her, like he did on sensei.
Same with Fuyushima's reaction to the "rumour", what ever that is. Her non-reaction was actually the expected one for her personality.

Hoping he does get to know them, and not just rewrite them to suite his purpose.

Dex-chan lover
so I guess for a person to understand the notes inside the treasure chest they have to have gotten to read the "tutorial" notebook, since that's the only thing the teacher didn't do when she first got inside the dungeon

Is this like some cartoon where he has a closet full of nothing but adventuring outfits and duplicates of the same backpack?

Those backpacks are expensive!!

@valconius well, his parents are adventurers since they always go so often I guess his parents must have lots of outfits like that.
and everything will return to normal once they get out of the dungeon so he doesn't need to change backpacks.

Double-page supporter
How convenient it dropped an item for that exact purpose he was thinking about xD

It'd make more sense if XP was tripled for the lower level, going down levels is a red flag too.

Mc, you have a high level but unfortunately lack the skill or mental fortitude to truly take advantage of that strength. Look how you freeze here in front of an enemy.

Dex-chan lover
Hear me out. Girls are pulled to dungeon by mysterious voice, and mc randomly hearing ”lets meet at final floor”. These girls who had sex with mc are gonna be final boss. Mind effecting is already thing.

For all the peeps wishing unspeakable bad things to happen to mc. Your gore, mutilation and castration fetish mangas are behind a different door, not here.

This is Sex and Dungeon manga. I came for what is said on the title, and I got everything expected to find. Though I wish there was more dungeon exploration and more various interesting items, so this novel is around 5/10 rating for me at most.

Users who are viewing this thread