Sex and Dungeon - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
> Im actually levelling up all these years.
Im a between apprentice and Sage level now....

Dex-chan lover
I enjoyed this chapter.
Fuyushima deserves more attention.
Not that I complain about Sensei currently being in the spotlight, though.

Also, next chapter is a threesome, let's go.

While it was obvious she'd develop Stockholm Syndrome to some degree (maybe it's not actually Stockholm but w/e), it's still weird that the author decided to just rush the aftermath. Dude could've just made this chapter have some more development and then add the sex at the next one, but this is fine. Sensei is best girl anyway.

Wow, maybe I should just drop this. Seeing him die was satisfying, but that truth reveal did not go over well Jesus. I expected blood, not more sex

Fed-Kun's army
Is this the start of a redemption arc where his past actions start coming back to bite him? Either way, the reactions over learning the truth is rather flat with his Sensei.

Aggregator gang
@rake2005 Remember, they are completely brainwashed. Even if they know the truth that doesn't change the brainwashing. Until that's completely erased (which I doubt it wlll be) telling the truth doesn't change anything.

Ponders if the price for dying in the dungeon is for them to lose something precious each time?
In the recent few chapters, doesn't Fuyushima's face look more plain and less spirited? Especially the eyes.

NICEEEE! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

This manga is useless, the remotely hot scenes last like 2 pages, which literally defeats the purpose of this lmfao

Dex-chan lover
About that final page...

You should all for sure hang out on Miko's Discord! Miko is srsly awesome!

Wish the sex scenes were longer but tbh the story is actually interesting so I don't mind as much. I just wish that we got more then 1 chapter a month, but I read berserk so I have mastered the art of patience.

Users who are viewing this thread