Sex and Dungeon

@crudelidiaboli
are women who like shoujo stupid ? maybe
is this unrelated topic to the problem we have here ? YES
just bring me one manga with sex slaves that doesn't have a male mc and did receive a positive feedback , the thing is you are trying to use the victim card without bringing any evidence to the table
and male heroes are allowed to be more villain than a vailness you got manga with premise such " a hero who got a decent party but weren't so useful so they gotta die "or "xxx were a bunch of meany who tortured me so i gotta rape any civilian even though those civilians didn't do shit to me but i am a victim so it's alright ""those two meany punched me but one of them is a hot big titty girl so she gotta live while the sore male loser gotta die "
while you got manga that are titled villainess with premise such as " my fiance divorced me and he cheated on me with my best friend but i won't do shit to them instead i'll get groomed by this 29 years old sugar daddy while i a child would live quite happily also i can't use magic despite the fact literary every character can
you ask why is there the word villain in the title it's because i the idiot vailainess didn't know how to cook or act like a vulgar commoner person for i did act like how should a noble do for i have the worst fashion sense don't you think this is the most villainous thing a person can do"

This is like "I'm an edgy incel who's also an obsessed adventuring otaku so i'm going to rape some girls i know just so i can get stronger to adventure". It's so ridculously bad and cringy that it's almost a parody

@Aix are you not confusing who is salty here? It seems some people are really buthurt about this manga - just look at those comments who tell you not to read and those who rate it 1. Is that not salt? And making fun of buthurt moral busy bodies is not being salty or trying to justify anything, it is just having fun.

Aix

@CuddleStruggle I skimmed through the comments, there's a decent bit of butthurt about the people being morally butthurt, like the two guys just below being all "woke" about men's rights.

I expected the moral outrage. TBH, society would be even more fucked than it is if the average guy didn't feel some moral outrage at rape. This isn't India or some shit.

@crudelidiaboli the funny thing is there are actually a legit rape scenes in this manga, but nobody notices them. It's when teacher is having sex with underage boy. It's called statutory rape. And no, "magic candle compelled me to do it" excuse would not fly in court. Just like if a male teacher became drunk and decided to have sex with his female student - him being drunk is not a good excuse, and "friends put alcohol in my drink" is also not a good excuse.

@Aix simps and white knights will fall eventually. Just look at all those 10 in the rating - they outweigth the 1. 350 vs 240. And probably half of those 240 are women. So, as far guys are concerned that like 350 vs 120.

Aix

@CuddleStruggle I'm not sure what you're point is...? Of course, there'd be more degenerates rating here on this manga on this site.

It's pretty stupid to try to go into legal terms about magical bullshit like the candle. Intentionally drugging someone would be battery at the very least and there's lots of aggravating factors here since it's premeditated and the intent is obviously to try to get the person to lower their inhibitions through drugs and commit a crime (which is a big crime in of itself called incitement). Alcohol wouldn't really be an accurate analogy. If you gave someone heavy drugs or even hallucinogens without their knowledge and they flew into a mad rage, the blame is on you. Legally, idk if there's precedent. Ethically, how much blame you can assign depends on how strong the candle is.

So your argument is retarded, but I am also retarded for arguing about hentai logic.

@Aix regardless, it still is statutory rape. Just like if you stole someone car under effects of drugs that someone else gave you it would still be car theft. Teacher is a rapist.

And also: drugs maybe illegal, but magic candles are fair game as far as law is concerned.

Dex-chan lover
@CuddleStruggle Ummm no, any sane court would accuse involuntarily drugged person of rape, especially when the second participant was the person that administered a drug.

Also a magic candle would still be a mind-altering substance and would be classified as a designer drug or a new drug.

Pfff... Oh how I enjoy reading people getting enraged at my comments. Truth be told, as a sadist, I enjoy brutal r*pe and even gore/mutilation as a fantasy although I won't do it in real life (don't want to go to jail). As for being salty, I hardly care about those "rights" that you speak of. I am fine with watching men getting tormented as well, but I get off better to the opposite sex (sadly, that happens to be female). And, incel you say rofl. Do you really think that everyone is hungry for female/male attention like you? Hell no. I have a slave (consensual so you know) and am happy with her alone. Also, I do not like s*x that much, it's just auxiliary. Rather, I enjoy watching despair, shame, pain and worthlessness in people's eyes more, especially if it is inflicted by me. Of course for normal people, I have a terrible personality (which I cannot control) and yet I have good friends unlike many others. The reason is I can separate fantasy and reality, rather I have to. And so, I fantasise about things that I couldn't do irl to calm myself down. While, irl, I look and behave like a fairly normal person who hates r*pe ! (quite hypocritical eh?)

Another thing, if you think I was defending this manga, you are downright incorrect. In one word, I was trolling. Wanted to see people getting hurt and enraged, and that they did (Oh how good I feel), although the response was a tad meek.

@me474 People like you make me 😂

P.S. : I'd be happy to know if people get offended by this comment of mine. Do reply in kind!

@crudelidiaboli
you are pretending to be chad just so you can backoff without being hurt
and i assure you half of the user base here enjoy human suffering especially the suffering of females in some shapes or form
also for your specific fetish you can't find a partner since the fact they consent basically mean no despair since they enjoy their physical abuse you are probably deluding your 2d waifu with the real thing unless you are paying for it then it's not a true slave but just a sex worker
the thing is you aren't special deep down everyone has a the desire to kill or rape be it your friends or your siblings or your parents or your neighbor it's in our instinct since our ancestors did it to secure their alpha position but the thing is it no longer serve a purpose that's why we try so hard to bury it like it never exist
this drama only started because it was posted as a legit manga rather than on a hentai site

@AngryFerret Drug is supposed to be some fort of substance that is introduced in your body. Magic candles and bells do not introduce any new mater inside your body, thus they cannot be classified as drugs. They are more like hypnotic music.

Fed-Kun's army
@otouniisan not something u should be proud about

weebs are completely retarded and cringeworthy without of course mentioning that they are completely social ankward and this comment section only back up my words

Dex-chan lover
@CuddleStruggle Nope, there are plenty of inhalation drug that you can smoke or are in the form of incense. So candle still is a drug if it has psychoactive activity.

From wiki: Consumption of drugs can be via inhalation, injection, smoking, ingestion, absorption via a patch on the skin, or dissolution under the tongue.

Well, a bell is a different matter as there is no equivalent in our world. Still, it could be categorized as a form of hypnosis.

@me474 Of course, this is called passive offensive. That is what humans do. Although, it was more likely sub-conscious in this case. You give yourself far too much credit. (Is this me being defensive again? Is this intentional? Who knows!) And yes, what you say is correct, people tend to enjoy suffering, it is in our blood (and in some cases literally in our blood). Also, you don't have to spell the obvious, a real slave who is not a masochist would be impossible to get legally, and that is why people like me need to fantasise, since I cannot tear a real person's guts off (at least not of the living, and not even of the dead) legally. True, this is basically p*rn, but there are many manga which have s*x so I do not understand what your complaint is. If it is the r*pe part, then you just need to avoid this manga. Hell you may even lower its ratings. And what do you mean by 2d waifu? I had to search what 2d waifu meant, but I do not understand how it relates to the context.

@migh You are the very definition of human (though not humane). These so called statistically normal people form a circle. And every single individual out of this circle deserves to perish or to be brought into this circle. And let me assure you, very many of those so called "normal" individuals are not as pure as you might expect ( And that includes you (that is if you were normal to begin with)). You might be the shiniest of any jewel that there is, yet your shine is just as gaudy as it can get. Inside of you lurks the same monster that makes us human. You do not bleed black, but that does not mean one cannot have a black heart does it? You assume that every person that is not normal is socially inept. Sadly, that is not the case. Also, while I do not want to boast my intelligence, my IQ (147) is fairly high compared to a statistically "normal" individual (that happens to be you?), and hence I am retarded in your mind and your mind alone. Isn't the human mind interesting, my humble (or arrogant) fellow human? Be proud! For this puny brain of yours is only capable of processing the things that you see, to a shallow level, and yes life is great! As it is said, ignorance is bliss is it not? You may make the world look a lot prettier by ignoring (or maybe you just do not possess the mental faculty to acknowledge it) what lay underneath, adorning the surface with fragrant flowers. But just because you cannot see it, does not mean it does not exist. Although I doubt there is any point in explaining that to you (or arguing as you might take it), judging by your "bitchy" character. And so, you can spew all the poison you want after this, I simply do not have neurons to spare after this reply.

Users who are viewing this thread