Sex and Dungeon

The comments here are either incels that use terms like "soyboy" and "SJW" unironically or are commenting on how much of an incel thing either the comments and/or actual manga are. Personally, I just like reading trashy manga and it serves a purpose. Not actually good. Also, evil protagonists are a cool thing to me.

Aggregator gang
Idly keeping tabs on this in the vain hope that Akitsu-san will bring down this sociopath rapist eventually.

Supporter
@Mr-Manga-Cat An ending like that would be quite interesting for this kind of manga. The mind control he has over all the girls breaking at once, followed by them tearing him apart and leaving his body in the dungeon unable to teleport out.

Yeah people keep talking about sexual assault. I think I'll pass, not a fan into slavery/forced stuff.

Group Leader
So many SJW and simps white knight in the comment section...
"Ah b-b-b-b-but SeXuAl AsSaUlT!"

Shut up snowflake, this is a fictional story no need to be so fired up over some drawing on paper, if you don't like the genre just don't read it, as for me i will read it just because of the biased comments.

This manga is amazing, if you're triggered by this don't read it. You don't see me going to yaoi comment section and whine how degenerate and disgusting that genre is.

Users who are viewing this thread