Sexy Tanaka-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 7.2 - What I Lack - Part 2

Contributor
So he’s a huge Bollywood fan but judges people for belly dancing :question:
Or was it just for Tanaka specifically?

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, but **** Shingo
Tanaka-san was gorgeous. And why wouldn't she be? Having such good parents and friends.
Konishi would chase after Kurahashi even if she tells him she murders children and little kittens. Truly a man of one thought
Thank you for the translation, as always. Please keep up this good work

Dex-chan lover
According to reports, she had been missing since January 28th, and the authorities found what appears to be a note near her body, which strongly suggest that she commits suicide.

Some people believe that she was attacked/bullied by the people on the internet, because she posted about her involvement for the "Sexy Tanaka-san" dorama on her Twitter at January 26th, in which she later deletes it on the day of her disappearance, and her last and final tweet was "攻撃したかったわけじゃなくて。ごめんなさい。", or "I didn't mean to offend/attack you, sorry".

Really sad for this tragedy to happen, and my deepest condolences for her families...

rip but I can’t understand how can someone kill themselves over such stupid ass reason what in the world….Gracious.

Contributor
rip but I can’t understand how can someone kill themselves over such stupid ass reason what in the world….Gracious.
Pretty much, when you put your heart and soul into something, it can be extremely devastating when it appears to fail in your eyes. For some people, they just can't mentally handle it.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much, when you put your heart and soul into something, it can be extremely devastating when it appears to fail in your eyes. For some people, they just can't mentally handle it.
Or some lazy studio completely drops the ball on respecting your work, and when you have to cover their worthless asses and fix all their mistakes, as allowed by the contract they gave you, one of their scumbag "writers" shits on your effort in front of the world.

But yeah, people who commit suicide are just weak or something.

Users who are viewing this thread