Shaba no "Futsuu" wa Muzukashii - Ch. 5 - "Normal" Treatment 2

Dex-chan lover
@FireCamp Yeah, first time I saw that in another work, I also thought it was funny.
But turns out, it's Latin It means "with / Together with". Basically links up two nouns together... In this case, two professions. To say they are both Bishop and Minister.
It's not that common these days to use that(except for college students who attempt to sound smarter in their paper...), exactly due to "cum" being related to semen. A simple "and" would've been plenty instead. But doesn't leave the same "impact".

Dex-chan lover
Blacking out within 5 seconds of a drink, that's just normal, isn't it?

omg the gore
it's so scary
*monotone*

Flashback to chapter 2
15-fc2e6e6d7faa3d130235c41dc28700ea93d7bdcd25674f5fe631a8681054a2a7.jpg

Looks like 2nd prince gonna get doki-doki moments in next chapter

Fed-Kun's army
She has officially met all the prince’s preferences now. lol

But I can’t really imagine her with the prince.

Fed-Kun's army
@Agavadon I can’t imagine her with anyone too. Oddly enough, I can’t imagine the prince with anyone either. In fact, I can’t imagine any romance in this manga at all. It would feel a little weird.

@illusion_moon you're in for a surprise then 😏
in the end of the novel Elma and the 2nd prince got married, and the iirc she announced her pregnancy in a way just like her mother did (with the 7 sins thingy)

Dex-chan lover
@KairenX just a little water.

(Incidentally, Vodka means "the little water", whisky is short for "the water of life", and strong booze has also been called "fire water")

-

Thank you for your hard work and for returning to this story. It's wonderfully special. XD

Fed-Kun's army
@lumica I am not that surprised actually, as the manga itself seems to be going toward that direction (I meant the pairing, not the manner in which it is announced). It’s just hard for me to imagine them being romantically involved.

I am looking forward to how it is going to be portrayed.

Users who are viewing this thread