Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Now, after reading, you can see all those slave, with the same life, but, they do not have a cute succubus, they're life are only ordinary, and dull... Now I kind of understand why ther's so much isekai genre there, it must be hard to live...

Dex-chan lover
@DaoLaw life is hard, not everyone get their dream job they are excited to wake up every morning to. I remember there was a study that showed a huge percentage of the population were not happy with their job situation.

Also, what the fuck is this? how is this a succubus? she doesn't do anything related to what succubus are meant to do...

She is more like some guardian angel than some demon tbh.

@daolaw @kronix yea being unhappy with your job situation really does suck the life out of you. There were countless days where I used to dread waking up and going in and spent ways contemplating how I could escape from souls crushing cycle. Thankfully I’m doing something that I love again. The work is hard, the pay isn’t anything special, and I have so, so much less time to pursue my hobbies but dammit I really look forward to going into work now.

Damn! fate sure flow in the strangest way possible. I Have been reading this one from chapter one as I listened to my favorite musics and then this chapter comes and strangely, the song I listened to has the same theme behind this chapter.
To add more, I have not been in touch with my father for months and I missed him now.

Users who are viewing this thread