Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi

Group Leader
Been waiting for this to be translated and as expected.

It's wholesome as fuck.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I want to point out the irony of making a manga premised on "birth rates continue to decline" centered about an asexual and aimed at incels.

I also way to point out that if the "pure gyaru" trope is stupid(and it is) then "pure succubus" is outright retarded.

Finally I want to point out that in 21st century the average hours worked by the japanese dropped dramatically and have been steadily below the OECD average for years. So I don't know why it's only NOW that mangas try to push the whole "black company" trope. They should have been doing that in the eighties.

Then I'd like to ask if she's getting his "viality" or not? Does dreaming about playing with a cat count as losing one's "vitality"? What even is "vitality" in this context then? Does he still wake up more tired than when he went to sleep because of his lost "vitality"? If not and "vitality loss" has no negative side effects AND it's a perfect lucid dream tool, why doesn't everyone get a succubus? It's a win-win-win deal. I know it's just an idiotic "feel good" manga but at least get the basics straight.

Fed-Kun's army
"The dude is more concerned about getting a chance to relax and doesn't immediately want to fuck a girl he doesn't know just because she's hot, therefore he must be an asexual and the only people it can only be marked to incels."
Some people aren't as horny as you, my dude, and manga in Japan has a way wider audience than it does in the west where only turbonerds read it.
I don't totally disagree with what you're saying though, it's weird that the black company thing is getting super popular out of nowhere (probably all the mangaka who heard about it growing up but ended up drawing manga instead of joining the work force so they don't know what changed) and it's hard to believe that someone who fucks dudes in their heads as a career would get all blushy over imaginary hand-holding. Maybe if it was a "this is her first job" situation it'd make more sense, but page two of chapter one seems to imply that she's been doing this for a while, so I dunno what's up with that.

Dex-chan lover
Uh huh so both Japan's and demon world's birthrates are declining?

But this manga is *residentsleeper...

Group Leader
Before reading any of this, or the comments, I'm sure I'll like it by the title alone. I'll edit this with the results.

Edit: Yup, masterpiece.

Just in case you want something of that kind until more chapters get released, then read this https://mangadex.org/title/21423/yuuutsu-to-succubus-san

Iod

I need more of this. Like a hundred chapters or something

@mismarca It's a doujin meaning it's not serialized so it can't get axed. Self published essentially. Also means we are at the whims of the author.

Users who are viewing this thread