Shachiku to Gal ga Irekawarimashite - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - I can't say it

Dex-chan lover
@Waki was gona say the same thing lmao why do I got a feeling she likes the gal girl and not MC's male body

Think she might just be disappointed her friend didn't tell her she got a boyfriend before.

This chick might get him arrested with his much of an airhead shr acts. Weird reaction from the mom from bringing a grown man into the house.

Dex-chan lover
''don't have to worry since it's not my body''
''you can't do anything weird while you're in my body''
''gotta learn make up''
Acts like a bumbling buffoon while in his body, does whatever the fuck she wants with no rules whatsoever, almost got him fired (though it ended up not mattering bc the president interfered)
Double standards much?

Double-page supporter
@Shiromon just like what I thought, she told him to not do this do that then she's the one that doing it...smh

And I think it's better for both of them if they told each other families about the condition they are in....I mean if this kind of things continue then for sure the man body will get arrested because of her airhead.

Dex-chan lover
yea, it's pretty amazing he didn't immediately respond "well I guess I'll eat whatever I want too since I'm not in my body", grow a spine dude

Aggregator gang
I would've said
"He's gone insane from being a corporate slave"
As the excuse

And what if Shin-sans gay?

Double-page supporter
Guessing Asami has a crush on Rico. I'd approve.

Also, its vague, but wonder if the little sis could be a siscon. I'd be happy if she was lol. It bring more entertainment.

It was a pretty fun chapter I guess. Rico is a bit of an airhead.

Users who are viewing this thread