Shadow Crown - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
This is like "Okay, I want to do an isekai shonen-ai thing... but... they need so much time to get going, explaining the world transmigration, getting the proper position in the world and all that annoying stuff... aaah, just get all the stuff done in the first chapter and get to the main dish..." xD

Now where I think about it, I guess the Prince would have written it this way? xD

me too bro im also confused. WHAT WAS THAT GAZE EARLIER? OF DEATH OR INTENSE ROMANTIC INTEREST???

Fed-Kun's army
Oh????????? Well, I wonder too, why are u feeling this way??? Huh??????? hfdsjkdfhaljsailhafldf They talked for like 1 or 2 hours and ML is already whipped??????? Haha I'm in.

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok for the people who want to read this expecting only a cute wholesome relationship, go elsewhere. I have read past what is available on mangadex.

No it's not yaoi. There's nothing explicit in this from what I've read. That isn't why I'm making this comment. It is shounen ai though, so.

A couple content warnings: Unhealthy Possessiveness, Stockholm Syndrome.
Yeah. It uh. Changes a bit a few chapters in. '_'

So:
For people just wanting a cute wholesome relationship: Go elsewhere. This ain't it.

For people that like reading about couples that aren't right in the head, or enjoy reading about Stockholm Syndrome: This might be for you.

Spoiler tagged for people that want to go in blind. The spoiler tags only really talk about how the relationship between the MC and ML ends up in a few chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread