Shadow Queen - Ch. 12

I'm not mad that he might be the ML, he didn't do anything as far as I'm concerned? It's not like he was working with them, in fact they have had a child together, so... Anyways, I hope he's decent...

I wonder when Elena was killed in previous life is the prince knows or not because even when Veronica act perfectly at least when they sleep together it would notice right from woman whose already have given birth to baby and the other is still virgin or never give birth to baby yet 😁😁

There's already 28 chapter in the raw and it was finished in the novel I believe
Idon't wanna read the novel cause I can't see their humiliated pain 🤣🤣

OOOOO ML IS HERE???
I feel like their romance was real and would like to thing the prince noticed the change in character when Elena was originally killed but we'll see....

Thank you!!

Leabric is such a demon...how the heck did the MC believe in her in her past life? “Review until you get it perfect” “this door won’t open till you learned everything” “you should sleep less if you want to study more”
Is nobody going to talk about how abusive that is, saying that to a girl that had to part with her parents suddenly and didn’t have any time to ever-adjust?

'Under the name of "L"'

*Is also listening to death note music at the same time*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xA3yWuobGg

What is this.... is this fate?

@twilightspirits Yes to both, it's called Death Note.

@BiggusDickusII I was thinking that too! Although maybe she's worse because the main girl is acting dumber in general and also like she doesn't notice. Like half the time Leabric doesn't have a good look on her face and her words and tone are horrible. She barely puts on an act really. And when the main girl acts clingy she immediately puts a distance between them. Also besides this whole plan of Leabric and the grand duke's not making sense, like usually you wouldn't cover up your daughter's death and then replace her let alone after only mourning for two months (that's nothing). Like it makes more sense to have an adoptive daughter who looks like her and slowly ask her to do things similar to the dead one, maybe subconsciously wanting her to be like like the other idk. But the way they are rushing everything too, like her training and going to the house etc. The mc should have realized something was up even if he wanted her to be his daughter. Like expecting her to learn etiquette, history, all the top nobles names, background and location in three weeks and change? Also making her go to the main house so soon? Normal noble ladies learn this stuff since they were young over years until they have their debut I assume. They should have at least given the mc 6 months to a year if it was like what they told her. It's suspicious, I guess the past her was just happy to receive stuff and the father said she wasn't the brightest, but still. Also the father is one to talk, he isn't too bright either. It's one thing for the guy you know to help your daughter debut (even if it is fishy) but for this woman to appear and help makes no sense and he didn't even question the fact that she appeared right before he got to the other nobles house, until the daughter said they're bad. Lol, sorry for writing so much.

*insert death note joke*
my only question is who will be her kira- lea or veronica? i guess one of them can just be misa 😅

@RazDog
As far as I can remember, he never knew about anything from the past. But his feelings were still the same though. What changed everything was that I believe they met earlier than expected since the FL was going outside with her other identity, L

Users who are viewing this thread