Shadow Queen - Ch. 12

The princeeeee he's sooo hawt. I hope he isn't an asshole, but like in the before the timetravel thing he loved her right? or not im not sure

did she just reveal her plan to us? this is the first time ive read something like this. i dont think thats a good idea tho

LMFAOOO L, he do be reincarnating into a manhwa. This is the first time a main character decided to excel in arts, they usually try to master swordsmanship, master magic, or start some kind of business. I still cant get over "L", he's so hot.
147578.gif

The crown prince is hot and all, just hoping he doesn't have a crappy personality or he better have a reasonable background story and not just abuse sprinkled on characters like it was salt.

... the author better not have her actually going around the place dressed as "L" because..... It's not plausible.
If this lady is as smart as expressed, she would have people watching her 24/7

ahh yes the sweet taste of revenge 😏 I love it when the mc outsmarts the bad people who have wronged her!

Double-page supporter
Kinda disappointed the author told us her secret alias rather than reveal it as she's putting her plans in motion. So far, the author seems to struggle in showing us what's happening rather than telling us, as do most authors of these types of stories. Won't stop me from reading tho, just a little disappointed.

The Prince is very handsome and I love that there’s another manhwa that doesn’t have a Crown Prince thats the typical blond hair and blue eyes lol.

Dex-chan lover
"This person is the crown prince"

>Yeah, I fucked him and even got pregnant lol

Users who are viewing this thread