Shadow Queen - Ch. 22

Thankyou for this chapterr 💗

This story really interesting and make me curious about what will Elena do 🤣

How amusing, trying to use her parents as leverage when they have no idea where they are! Not a bad strat had Elena not been the one to send them off. This was amazing, I binged this all in one sitting!

It's funny how I really like Leabric. She actually acts smart and that shows how smarter Elena is than her, contrary to other manhwas where the story says the character is smart but really acts otherwise. Props to the author for this.

I'm just waiting for her to be truly vulnerability with her knight and be like "bish I know you got skills don't lie to me"

Thank you for the mass update! 💕💕💕 I love where this story is going and I can't wait to learn more ☺️

damn that knight be so fucking hot I needed to turn up the ac. but that name is such a turn off bro. like hurelbad? but his beauty transcends the heavens so its okay. kekeke

I would love to meet the chef that can build a perfect mousse or a tart in the middle of a piece of pumpkin pie........... I want to eat a custard tart 🤤

But did they really find her parents? Weren't they in another country already? Or is leab*tch just bluffing?

@2lanh ah~ for a moment I was a bit worried since Elena decided to follow her orders... I guess I'm being fooled by Elena's acting skills too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

so how do yall like your eggs in the morning?? cuz damn, thanks for the mass release you angels

The MC is so good at acting that even I'm getting pissed at her airhead persona 😂

Users who are viewing this thread