Shadow Queen - Ch. 22

That cake though, that's some impressive baking for real though. Like if it's a kind of cheese cake did the baker use a mold or idunno and like baked the bottom like a pizza slive idunno. Then the tart beneath so cut out a tart shape.

pardon, but the dress? yeah it totally fits! it doesn't look like a potato sack at all!

Sorry, but whatahell is this??
x9yAdss

Is this a tarte? Cheese cake? Pie? I rdk, but man, this chef is a master in another level of Patissiere 🤣

that pastry is a whole mess! it's like they couldn't decide what she should eat and put three into one! 😂

I am pleased to know that im not the only one that did a double take of that pie tart cake monstrosity.

Double-page supporter
Ah, Leabitch bought it! But the cost of success was a slight increase in difficulty.

Her knight is actually a little cannier than Leabitch is. I actually find that good writing, Leabric sees her as a silly fool that's easy to manipulate and her own bias blinds her to anything that may contradict that. The knight is coming into this without bias, and is already starting to realize that she's really not the stupid fool she makes herself seem.

Dex-chan lover
ahh yes the bastard tart has made another appearance

Did any Sir Hurelbad have reddish eyes the first time he was introduced? Not complaining, he’s still handsome af.

Dex-chan lover
Thinking about how they really just had a pie slice and another tart dessert clipping into each other... xd

Users who are viewing this thread