Shadow Queen - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
 @MissT If spoilers are correct,
the cousin will become one of Elena's allies later on once they clear up their misunderstandings and reveal their mutual hatred of the Grand Duke family.

@Mai_loves_icecream Trauma makes sense, considering the cousin's family are still contractually obliged to serve as the Grand Duke's running dogs. And as we've seen, the Duke's family is nasty enough.

@harui- ahh you’re right!! I went back to reread and he did find out she’s a fake via her neck (ch13)! Elena’s playing them all like a fiddle, hopefully he falls for it too 😌

Thanks for the update!!

this guy seems insane, but the way he dealt with the maid was kind of funny. I have a feeling he's not as bad as he first appears, and there were misunderstandings in her first life, just because of the ways these webtoons usually work. I would never like the guy in real life though.

I know the cousin is bad but I kinda hope he and Elena could become allies for their mutual hatred towards the duke

Dex-chan lover
Her cousin is a scumbag but he hates The Duke so I'm sure she'll figure out a way to convert him to her cause.

@REDRED It was mention in the previous chapter, before she's reincarnated, the cousin (red head dude) discovered she wasn't the real Veronica because the real Veronica had a scar on like the back/side of her neck.

You know the MC could probably get rid of this dude by telling whats her face he knows she's fake and wants to blackmail her. Watch him disappear for being a threat to the grand plan.
Edit: And he probably figured her out in her first life by already knowing OG Veronica was a two-faced bitch.

Wow, he's much more of a blood knight than I expected. I didn't think he'd be so wild!

Users who are viewing this thread