Shadow Queen - Ch. 24

How did she even place a scar there? It's not like SFX makeup existed back then. And it would've been too noticeable to wound herself - not to mention fresh and old scars look very different

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

omggg i love this guy!!!! may he and elena become allies!!!
i'm usually pretty indifferent to most ml or male side charas but he really fell on my good graces fast lol may he live up to the hype he just created~~

@bythos
I guess I love him for poisoning real Veronica. skdkdkc
After all, real one, did so many bad things to our Veronica, omo I forgot our heroine's real name, it's Elena right?

Double-page supporter
I dunno how I feel abt Ren, I thought he was going to become an ally but maybe not now....
@yannickq well, it's not mentioned exactly when she scarred herself, so for all we know she could hv made it back when she still was living with her parents and planning

Aggregator gang
Kyaaaa!! Why do the crazy guys always make me feel this excited???
Ah, fiction. I love you~ I can live out weird fantasies from my comfy couch without ever having to worry about the repercussions of such insane people being nearby hahahaha
Thanks for the chapter~

Group Leader
if you want a spoiler about his role in the story (and I mean an overall spoiler about his existence throughout the series), from what I saw in a spoilers thread, he is
2nd ML

Thanks for translating!

The art in this series is such a treat, everything is so lovely to look at ^w^ And I'm really excited to see how the plot progresses, hoping things go smoothly for our protagonist!

Dex-chan lover
I still don't trust him for making that maid insult the head of the house by threatening her. Not her fault he goes around looking like a hobo with that ugly coat.

@yannickq
maybe knowing how she was supposed to repeat her whole life Elena has been self-inflicted with the scar since the beginning of history, and it simply wasn't shown to us. After all, it's true that a new scar is different from one you have had for years, but this doesn't apply to a scar that you have had on you for a few months and already healed (and I doubt that Veronica and her cousin had such a close relationship that the latter knew the real shape of the scar. He knew about an old scar healed behind the ear, and an old scar healed behind the ear he found)

Users who are viewing this thread