Shadow Queen - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
On one hand he poisoned the wicked witch.
On the other hand he is still a cunt getting the kicks out of abusing those below his station.

As his name suggests, Ren is a bastard. I could see myself liking him and his psycho ways though

thank you for the chapter!

Ren is an asshole, but I think he may turn around in the future and become an ally. If he hates Veronica, and Elena hates Veronica, then...? There's untapped potential to be had ehehe

They both hate the same family, how did she never considered an alliance ? >~< I’m pretty sure that’s what’s gonna end up happening anyways.

Ohhhh is that the reason why they needed a replacement? Cause she was in a coma from poison! Makes sense now 🤣

So he s the one responsible??? Smh
Thank you for translating!

I didn’t understand the reason why they needed her until now. Wow. So I understand why the duke did it, even though he is psychotic. The prince was in on it and went so far, now I hate him more than before. Can’t wait to see what she will do to him. Oh my gawd.

Wow, so glad I found this. I'm in love with MC. lol. Always enjoyed strong, get down to business, and no BS main females. As of right now, I want after this is all over for her and knight to go to where her parents are and start new, happy life. But, we'll see how prince will turn out. Since she's changing the story, it might affect the way he will be as well.

wow my dumbass was thinking is her cousin the ML???

totally forgot the existence of the knight even tho he was in this chapter.. he is the ML right.....

Users who are viewing this thread