Shadow Queen - Ch. 24

@karzak In the last lifetime, he was able to tell she was a fake right away. We now know it was due to that scar that our MC didn't have and that fact that she recovered so quickly from the poison he gave her. Now that he saw the scar he is doubting his initial thought that she is a fake. Her mannerisms have also changed from the last life.

when i saw that *SLAP i was like "Yes slap his smug face!!"... only to be disappointed that she only slapped his hand😧

Uhhhh it was never said/shown that she knew it was a scar that made him realized that she's fake veronica...I think the panel is missing or the author/artist forgot about that small plot hole...

@purpleflowers123 in the last chapter or something where it showed them meeting for the first time, he checks behind her ear and realizes she's fake, so she made sure this time to add it

W- what are you doing cousin 😳😳😳

Jokes aside I'm disgusted kudos to mc I'd lose my temper and kick in his balls like I'm gonna- SONOFABITCG

I've been wondering why she has to be substituted.
1. Sick
2. Pregnant
Hahahaha never expected she's actually poisoned in which i presume was done by this cousin.

Ok but like

She hates the duchy and the cousin also hates it right?

Why not form an alliance of some sort?

Double-page supporter
Ah he should've overdosed her tbh. Seriously. He was useful but not too effective in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread