Shadow Queen - Ch. 26

At least the guy is interested (hopefully not in a psychotic way) at the Veronica he sees.

This is all so damn tense! Also why her "father" is nowhere to be seen, useless prick. Imagine young and naive Elena having to deal with it without support.... is a miracle the whole ass Kingdom didn't find out in the first timeline looking at how sloppy they are.

please don't turn him into a romantic interest please don't turn him into a romantic interest please don't turn him into a romantic interest please don't turn him into a romantic interest please author pleaseeee

Ugh I can't wait till they work together! Excited just thinking about it! Two people hellbent on revenge, one crazy one calculating! Perfection muah

Dex-chan lover
Look I know all of y'all don't want him to be the second lead considering he's veronica's cousin and is a crazy bastard but I really like him idk he's a good one to have on the side if Elena wants to get revenge right? also Elena is not Veronica so 😏

" For someone who has no respect for ladies, that position suits you perfectly" SAVAGE!!!!!

Aggregator gang
Let's be honest they wouldn't have made him that hot if he wasn't going to be a potential love interest
I kind of like him tbh, I'm sure he could end up being a great ally somehow

Aggregator gang
Every chapter with Ren is so exciting!! He's by far my favorite plot catalyst <3
Thanks for the chapters~!

That was interesting, idk the story becomes spicy when he appears and the exchange of words is excellent :)) Looking forward to it.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh hey, the rant corner's back.

This redhaired hot-headed guy is really unlikable.

Users who are viewing this thread