Shadow Queen - Ch. 26

Is Ren going to stay being the villain until the end? I wonder if the relationship between fake Veronica and him will get better and get him on her side for the revenge

Good sound: "panic" xDD
Ahem. Is he possibly descending into even deeper madness or did he actually find this situation amusing? Rude boar. Doesn't even know how to dance 🙃

ummm he isn't tsundere.. there's no dere to begin with.. he literally said in previous episode he poisoned the real Veronica.. so umm..

Does he find out now that she isn’t the real Veronica? He can’t be a second ML to his cousin?
@srgnofakind looking back at history if she's a cousin it's even more appealing for those aristocratic bastards lmao

Kinda hard to know who are gonna be friends and who are gonna be enemies. Both Ren and the short haired girl are the original Veronica's enemies, so their goals probably align with the MC

The tension was amazing once again.
Also, I really like him as a character. His scenes are always so interesting

Dex-chan lover
Providing they can get on the same page and bond over their mutual hatred of the Freidrichs, I could see Ren and Elena possibly becoming allies to take down the grand duke and Veronica.

@stardustrain
Apparently Ren will become Elena's ally later on.

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl he genuinely looks like he's having a good time so it's hard to feel any animosity towards him.

Users who are viewing this thread