Shadow Queen - Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
Yup, dumb ass father deciding things on his own... Pretty sure he already decided what he was going to do and did it, then asked his daughters decision after the fact.

Fed-Kun's army
trash quality translation, stop fucking sniping. Im not reading this shit

Dex-chan lover
"how so much is he holding his emotions" sums up the quality of this snipe

Umm. I don't mind reading more of this, but isn't 5 days too early for a snipe? There are many other series you could be sniping instead.

Group Leader
Well, let me tell you something, the quality it's really good, there's no missing pages, and this comes by a translator not by someone using Google translater app, also it's just one person doing it for the reason can have grammar mistakes 🤔
if you came at me with insults that's fine, I'm not going to lower myself the same nivel as you, because I wasn't been rude with anyone and I know where all this comes from. 😂
This manhwa belongs to the one who did it, not by the translators who do it illegally.

I was happy there was a new chapter but immediately realized it wasn't the same group because of the quality of the TL. No hate or anything, but I will wait for the other group's chapter.
I do wish you'd maybe try your hand at a series that isn't being TL by someone else since that's just a surefire way for drama, which is never good for the TL involved or the readers.

@rotton_senpai Thanks for the Chapter, but I would recommend atleast finding a proofreader. Maybe just post an ad at the end or at the start of the chapter. Your translations are pretty good better than quite a few single translators, the only problem is the context based translation and a little bit on the grammar.

The quality of the pages are amazing. Keep up the good work!

If there is someone who thinks the translation sucks STFU and appreciate that someone atleast translated it if not then there would be no updates.

I know for one how difficult it is to do all the work yourself. Thank you very much for the hard work. Not everyone can do what you do.

For those for don't appreciate, just don't read it. No need to invalidate someone else's efforts.

Users who are viewing this thread