Shadow Queen - Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
this is nice but i barely feel interested in the story, i think something might be missing be it my patience or something in the story

anyway

UNRELATED
last chapter i commented about how i love worldbuilding and lost a rough city build in a program in school, i began making it again and i believe i made it alot better than last time
i took a rest from the city building since that would be boring and rough for now and began thinking up a hierarchy for the empire i was creating and i basicly slapped a generic medieval noble system in there and stuff
i havent made a map of the world yet and i feel like i should do that after i finish the city
right now though i am just thinking up noble family names and stuff

I.. just feel pity for those people who can’t appreciate other’s work... that must be nice.. u simply open the browser, click the manga/manhwa that you want to read then read and comment it... compares to people who work (for free) to translate, proofread, redraw,typeset it for you (us)..

imo, Mistakes are fine.. even profesional cant always have it perfect... if you are waiting for the usual scans group to upload, then feel free to do it...... by giving trash comment doesnt make u look like a cultured person anyway...

What is writing in the letter, I’m curious!
Thank you for translating it! ^^

omg every time the same shit with translator groups, let ppl translate whatever they want. It's not like you own the rights to the comic

Dex-chan lover
Why bullying people who translated these? There's no rule that forbits them to translate whatever right? If you don't like it and want to wait for other groups then just don't read. Thanks for the chapter btw

I choose it to read because of the name's group (it's cute) and I loved it 😘
thank you for your work 🍑
.. ignore those malicious comments they're not worth it.

You can choose to translate what you please, However considering the previous group was doing good work and uploading frequently why this ? There are so many good stories out there that still dont have translations that could have used your work. I have no right to be mad but I am just curious as to why.

Users who are viewing this thread