Shadow Queen - Ch. 31

wow thanks a bunch for the updates!!
wondering how her next moves will plan out at the academy

Group Leader
My only complaint is that the chapter is too short 😍😍😍 my girl is moving forward and I'm all here for it 💕

uhh i’m not super familiar with spoiler tags and idk if i’m doing it right so please skip this comment if you don’t wanna see any

for those curious about the ML,
it’s the crown prince, cyan (who like every other ML that has mistreated our mc in their past life, has their own "reasons" for having done so... they’re kinda valid this time around ig). the 2nd male lead is ren. meanwhile hurelbad is not a capture target at all. cyan and ren develop feelings for lucia (elena’s alias) during the academy arc.

@donghae
I didn't remember Ciel had mistreated Elena in the 1st timeline though? Actually he didn't even do anything to her, and Elena herself didn't hate him, apart from the fact that she thought that he didn't love her

@Wdr00

yep fair enough! tho how i see it
the doing nothing IS the mistreatment? cuz it kinda comes off as neglect idk. i know he couldn’t show that he loved her bc of the looming threat of the duke and all but elena really didn’t have to die thinking her husband felt nothing much for her when it was actually the opposite 😭😭

@donghae
Yeah I thought about it too! But
when I read the 3rd Side story, it was implicitly said that Ciel took care greatly of Elena without her knowing, especially after her childbirth, but Elena only realized it in the 2nd timeline :(
That's why she realize that it was him who brought her back to life, because there was only him who cared for her in her last moments... That's what I understood in the spoilers 😁

@Wdr00 yes precisely 😔
there was no doubt he loved her in the first timeline, i just wish she’d alr known it (or he was more forward about it) then... that way they wouldn’t have to dance around each other so much the second time around. these just two make me so sad 😭😭

Aggregator gang
What is that? it can't be the moon trick thing cause you can't put a single finger behind something Millions away

Such a badass and menacing end... than this cursed cat picks. lol

But honestly I can't get enough of Elena, how she drop her bubbly act on a second and is amused watching those bastards act exactly like she expects than to.

I would love to read the novel as well, if someone has the link please send it to me 💕
She is the queen and definitely shady, I love her, thanks for the updates!! 😊

@donghae yeah there’s always a little bit of drama and misunderstandings in almost every novel 😔

@Kingdo actually I read the summaries in the Shadow Queen spoiler thread on Novel Updates. They are very detailed spoilers of the WHOLE novel from A to Z, and seriously after reading these I love this manhwa even more haha, the revenges are extraordinary 😁

Users who are viewing this thread