Shadow Queen - Ch. 31

love those cats lmaoooo made me laugh for so long.... thank you for all these chapters 🤯

hol up....we caught up with the raws dang

Love her so so so much!!! Love her scheming side!😍😍😍😍

Thanks for the chapters!💕✨💕✨💕✨

Why didn't she just tell the maid she's a substitute and wants to take down the duke?

The art is just so beautiful and Elena is so badass, I can't. :")

@Katrina Maybe she's just being super cautious in everything, but personally, I think it has to do with her decision to obtain her revenge no matter what, so that's why she's not opening herself to anyone else in this life (that was what it caused her death in the very first place so I guess it makes sense).

She's just taking everyone useful in order to obtain her revenge, she doesn't want to become friends, she just wants loyal tools under her wing and she'll give them benefits as well. Pure business, no feelings attached (that's my thought but who knows, lol).

@Katrina
Because May could leak it out that she is a fake, May isn't loyal to her right now after all. May just wants to hurt the Duke. And if she leaked out that the MC is a fake that would hurt the Duke, but MC would lose her chance for revenge. So MC is being cautious.

The last panel is super cool until you realize that her fingers couldn't possibly be behind the moon and it takes away some of the magic...

@Katrina that would be a careless step, she has to gain the maid’s trust first. I think the maid’s gonna figure it out herself since she figured out the secret scandal from before.

damn this is a beautifull revenge xD
thanks for update and translate
can't wait next update xD

Dex-chan lover
@missbluesunglasses
Basically the plot is about Elena taking revenge on Grand Duke Friedrich and his cronies for what they did to her in the 1st timeline. She plans to utterly crush and destroy his noble house, namely by taking advantage of an upcoming art/culture renaissance.
She plans to build herself up as independent "mysterious society lady/arts patron" L with a network of allies, followers and personal wealth and become the leading figure of said arts movement, sabotage the Friedrich's own plans to become arts leaders, and then use her authority to expose their misdeeds.

@ishidswh0re
ml is the crown prince, the one Elena married in timeline 1. It so happens his goals also align with hers.

Users who are viewing this thread