Shadow Queen - Ch. 35

Welp i guess i wasnt the only that was frustrated with her crude and bold remarks towards Raphael... Poor guy..

No offense but she was quite an ass in this chapter....
Like girl how you gonna make someone make a 2-hour painting of you and then don't pay them....She is allowed to criticize the art but the fact that she just left without paying is a Karen move....
If you don't know what to expect then you should ask for examples, she didn't. If she did she would have known that his art style is different and would not have wasted his time and money on her painting.

well, I personally don't find her words and behaviours to be too ridiculous or frustrating like others have claimed, but yes, she should at least pay him for his two-hour work. This would make the character a much better person.

i’m supposed to be rooting for the fl, not wanting to smack her she’s suddenly picked up a nasty attitude. there’s a difference between constructive criticism and just wanting to tear someone down so they morph into what you want. not to mention she didn’t pay him for the piece; her ego is out of control. i’m very on and off with this manhwa but this was the last straw for me.

Fed-Kun's army
bruh he spent two hours, even if you don't like it, YOU DIDN'T PAY HIM. ART COSTS MONEY.

I get it's fine to criticize him, but pay up! Even if you're dissatisfied a guy has got to eat, and that guy wasted his time on you.
She makes fun of trying to appease the customer, but that's also a part of the job, isn't it?
Also did he just leave his equipment behind??

Good news y'all! In the novel she does pay him! Guess the artist just chose to not show it here!

Double-page supporter
Damn she really learned all her psychological tactics from Lea.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Thats some real artist feels tho. Ignoring what you wanna make to be more marketable...

Users who are viewing this thread