Shadow Queen - Ch. 38

Eh i dont get it, if she's the current empress then what about the age gap? I mean why the hell is she a student now?

i really hate how she's pushing into the artist "it's not u"
Like girl WAKE UP!!!
YOU'RE NOT THERE TO TEACH HIM HIS STYLE IF YOU YOURSELF KNOE NOTHING.
Artist's growth is a long process affected by their life and changed every period of time. You'll just fuck up his talent by telling him that he has to do to be himself. It's annoying

still confuse but slowly getting a hold of the circumstances bout the empress mystery(?😅) like "who is who" and whatnot

and tysm for the hardwork on evry ud😍 i missed el

@Megca @kualipanas261 No I think he meant she was the empress before the MC because she was killed and then replaced by the MC. They both married the same emperor and Mc replaced her when she was killed. Right now I guess she isn't the empress yet but will be chosen later to marry the prince who will become emperor.

I just realised I'm not very clear here but I hope I'm clear enough haha

Edit: I did a bit of digging in the past chapters and you can see in chapter 13 that the girl who just appeared was empress while the Mc was a consort and that Leabric and the duke killed her so that the Mc could become the empress.

Future Empress is a big catch. Super useful against the ambitious duke family. And her death would've been the event to feed the artist's growth I suppose.

Thank you for the update!!❤️❤️❤️
Wow, I didn’t expect her to meet the Future empress!!😯 Is Elena planning to get along with her?

Dex-chan lover
what's the point of the painting guy again? why is she care about the painting stuff? I am confused

Aggregator gang
@amc9988

There will be a cultural revolution that starts with this guy's paintings. She wants to be his main patron as a means to raise her own money while she drains away the funds of the Duke's household.

@Jedendvatri its kinda i-dont-know-the-word-to-describe-it of elena to teach him his own style so i get ur point, tho she knew enough bout art coz raphael himself taught her on the og timeline when she was already the empress

Still annoyed with this artist plot. But now with Cecilia showing up, I wonder how she’ll react. She clearly has a lot of bad memories associated with her, but it’s different from how it is with Leabric. She looks terrified.

Ironic how an artist for a webnovel/webtoon wrote an arc about a teenager telling an older teenager what their art style should be to be better. Like others said, I'm not a huge fan and this plot arc/method is very shallow and imo not very well thought through. Oh well, let's see what happens next :p

WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN???? THE CURRENT EMPRESS???? THE NEXT EMPRESS???? BUT ISNT THE FL THE NEXT EMPRESS???

oh now that i saw the comments i understand

Users who are viewing this thread