Shadow Queen - Ch. 41

Really don't like that guy.

I do enjoy this plot thread though. It shows that she was really a naive young girl in her past life and became this master manipulater at a cost. She went through a lot of emotional trauma and it doesn't just go away because she got to start over. This current version of her, is the product of her past life, no longer naive and good-natured but cunning and broken.

Dex-chan lover
People are gonna flame me for this but...
I actually kind of like their chemistry... like they are both very cunning y'know?
I doubt them ending up in a realationship is gonna happen since he is not good for her, but I do enjoy their interactions.

I still don't understand how they not get recognised by a wig and thin eyeglasses only.
Like what the hell, your face is still the same

I know, I know that he
becomes her ally and helps her out a lot and eventually even saves her life, but I absolutely despise his attitude, and I doubt I'll ever be able to fully forgive him for it even later on in the story.

Sometimes I wonder why I continue to read these types of stories with helpless main characters

They need to get a machine gun and just go ham on these fuckers that are way too powerful for their own good

Dex-chan lover
@eastrum
Esp. when Ren started the whole drama to begin with because he poisoned the real Veronica...

Users who are viewing this thread