Shadow Queen - Ch. 7

There were mistakes?? My brain autocorrected so I didn’t notice until I read the comments. Anyway, THANK YOU FOR THE HARD WORK!! It’s very appreciated🥰

@beazacha

Why do you insist that he sold his daughter? Which part do you not understand that he has no say in this matter? How is he going to go against those who have a higher rank than him, especially when everything is a setup? In that era, if a powerful noble demands you to send your daughter as his concubine, you can't refuse it or else they will kill you secretly later and no one will even realize or care it.

The marriage is a setup to force the MC family into despair so Leabrick came as a savior to save their daughter from hellish marriage by adopting her into a more powerful family, so the marriage can't happen.

Fed-Kun's army
im sorry but there is literally no reason for you to be sniping this. Your translations aren’t as good as the other group and this title is getting regular updates so there isn’t a need for you to interfere. If you want to translate, there are untranslated manhwas on Navar. This title really doesn’t need your updates, please stop.

^ maybe team up with the og translator team, I'm sure they'd appreciate the help. I really like this series so I would hate to see it go down bc of a snipe.

Maybe pick up dropped series to practice because you ruined this beautiful series, it's slight better than MTL honestly but still no

Double-page supporter
brain went brrrrrr with the quality of the translation :((( if ur intention was to snipe this series then please stop

God, the elitist are here again with their “other team is better” attitude. Seriously, don’t read it if you want your perfect translation from the other group. For those complaining about the quality, I don’t know if you guys can’t use logic or what since I (and many other people) understood the translation.

For those worrying about the series being dropped, sniping doesn’t always mean the other group will stop especially if they like the series anyway.

To the translator, Thank you for taking the time to work on this series! :)

She managed to save her family this time! Leabic will probably be suspicious that her family ran off so quickly, but they're out of her hands now. Hopefully they stay that way forever. Now our dear is headed into the lion's den. Thanks for the translation!

If yall can read it why not appreciate it??? If you don't like the quality just wait for another team to translate it . Seeing all these comments that the quality is sht when it really isn't that bad is annoying

Thanks for the chapter to the one who did this dont listen to those twats. Really appreciate your efforts @tanatama oh shut up you cant you just ignore this if you really hate it that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread