Shadow Queen

bruh I know the painting wasn't up to your standards but please still pay artists for the work they do on your behalf even if it's not the full cost. That was still skilled labor for those two hours and nobody should work two hours for free
Artists should respect their own time and skills and still be able to put food on their tables

Man I kinda felt that chapter xD as a person who also sells their work at conventions, it's kind of fascinating that people can tell which paintings I did because I'm also a fan of the series, and which ones I did because I was requested to do one. thank you for the update!

This sounds like a mix of The Villainess Turns The Hourglass and Please, Throw Me Away. I'm gonna check if it's good.

"what have i been drawing all this time!?"
> me after 12 hours infront of my computer with one(1) sketch to show for it

She should pay the him whether she likes the painting or not, that man is working it for 2 hours man... ą² _ą² 

Gurl, even if you don't like the final product, a dine and dash after 2 hours of work is...and to add insult to injury. Guuuurrrrlllll...šŸ˜Ÿ

@aspeysia
Thank you, I indeed was a silly jelly brain and didn't pick up on that.
I knew they gave the "the real one is chronically ill" reasoning, but if I recall that wasn't true so I was a bit confused. It does make more sense to use a double if she has a lot of political enemies that are willing to have her killed.

pleasantly surprised by all the comments saying she should still pay the artist šŸ˜ŒāœØāœØ even if it wasnā€™t up to your standards,, it still took the artistā€™s effort, time, creative abilities, materials, etc. to make something specifically for you (like damn at least give him sOmething lmao). though granted that this is harsh treatment is part of the plot for him to paint in his own style; I hope no one would think her actions are acceptable in real world commissions ^^. (also, mans should charge a flat rate like,, donā€™t depend on ur customers ā€œsatisfactionā€ for pay šŸ˜­)

Itā€™s quite annoying that she talks down towards her opponents on her thoughts too often like ā€œthe game is about to begin,ā€ ā€œas expected you would do x and x.ā€ Would really help how she creates strategies in her head instead so she can be understood by the reader well. Whether the way it was written in the manhwa or the novel were different, it could be better. The art is amazing, however.

it's not bad,but it's not my type of manhwa ,it's hard to continue for some reason that i cant explainšŸ˜…

so the bodyguard guy wasnt the ml? author was getting hyped about it in that chapter so I assumed it is him. whos the ml then? This cousin guy or crown prince?

I love the third cousin so much, idk why I just do šŸ˜­ i just want them to team up to destroy that awful family

Its just too slow
There are too few pages per chapter and the whole thing story is progressing way too slowly

A yes, i too wear a delicate, pretty little choker as i lay in bed on the verge of death

Can't face your deathbed if you ain't cute

Are there different versions of this story? How come the chapters, art and dialogue are different on Manganelo for this same story? The author stated is the same...

Users who are viewing this thread