Shadow Queen

@ans1234 different dialogue could be because it was a different person translating it. From what I saw the "first chapter" was the promo one shot to promote the novel before this was published, hence the difference in art.

@ryoarise okay, why don't you do all the work (translating, cleaning, redrawing, typesetting, proofreading etc.) then?
Not a word of thanks to the scanlation team, only demands for faster releases do not help. Especially as they are doing this for free.

Thank you, Speedcat & Somnolent Dog Scans for your hard work! I really enjoy this webtoon. Stay healthy guys and gals!

@bellah hes gonna be an influential figure in the future with the upcoming renaissance and whatnt. im p sure its been explaned in earlier chaps

@pubi_panda
I don't think a demand for faster release forces a scantilator to release faster, a long time scantilator will always gauge and work within their work limits , if you have seen the RAWS , then ,you would realise that there is only 1 chapter left to catch up and then anyways the rate of release will slow down.
Anyway ,it is true that this takes a of effort and I commend those who do it.
Thank you .

How did this go from hidden politics in high society to let's teach this random how to paint?

i have a question for chapter 38,
is the girl at the end the ' real Veronica ' disguised as a normal girl.

i have a question for chapter 38,
is the girl at the ennd the ' real veronica ' disguised as a normal girl

Users who are viewing this thread