Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Ch. 168 - Behind the Curtains

Dex-chan lover
I'm afraid of what they'll find when they open the assimilation box, like Lou drowning under the soot, symbiote-like.

Contributor
Letting Douglas know so many details like how Ram is a collaborator "faceless doll" is a huge risk, but fortunately he is pretty simple (as kids usually are) and his loyalty to his friends being more important than his loyalty to Edward is something that Kate is leveraging effectively. Doesn't rule out that he can still rat them out to Edward, but for now it seems it'll work.

I hate to admit this but Douglas is indeed capable enough of his own that Kate must rely on him on certain aspects. I am still worried about Louise and Lou. They are just out without any resistance or something telling Kate or any sign. Her goals and and what she truly wants is still a secret and with that I'm anxious if she really is against the unification or not.

Dex-chan lover
Woah I did not expect Kate to let Douglas in on this much! But since she tested his support of his team, she knows where he stands. And phrasing the issue with the unification as 'she's so young this is just a way to kill her' is really, really smart. And... probably true. Or at least plausible- after all they wait till people are pretty well grown to summon them usually.

...Also maybe I'm being paranoid.... but does the little girl whos set to debut look a little like johns little sister? Like. Probably not. Definitely not. But.

I worry sometimes...

Users who are viewing this thread