Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Ch. 183 - Memories of the Circus

Dex-chan lover
It is good they don't have a lucky guess because it will be baffling the adults and we get to see how these "adults" think when they are just shadows having a "personality", which mimics originality do not have.
It’s funny they thought living doll is the intruder when it’s someone they will never imagine, the shadow!

Dex-chan lover
It is good logic at the same time a sign of blindness that the shadows do not question their identity. They have this "one think" matrix where they think "grandfather made them", which made a convenient hole for other shadows to infiltrate like Kate. It is similar how Neo invaded and finally crushed the Matrix.

Grandfather possibly allowed this to happen and wants to talk to Kate by allowing her to destroy the boundaries slowly.

Dex-chan lover
Dear Edward not-my-boy. You are right but oh so wrong. :haa:

Dex-chan lover
How much you wanna bet edward or sara made sure to saw through that rope bridge too. Also WOW emilyko's incredible focus to keep from her face getting scraped on that landing!

I wonder just what kind of paranoia the adults will spin out of those two having been circus performers... obviously it can't just be a pair of girls wanting to escape to a better life.

My bet: Obviously an outside force wants to destroy the manor! ....which isn't totally incorrect....

Sara-Mia meanwhile... still a mess.

Users who are viewing this thread