Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Ch. 186 - United Front

Contributor
So much suspense ending on a cliffhanger.

Candy is doing a great job coordinating the operation. She IS an adult helping to lead a bunch of kids, after all. Instead of the untrustworthy Anthony, she takes his place as the reliable adult ally Kate needed.

And things were going so well. I was beginning to believe Douglas had become a double agent helping Kate's cause, but now I'm not so sure. We'll see if he goes through with copying the key, but his thoughts are clearly showing doubts forming in his mind from Edward's words.

Also, looking closely at page 10, Stella's unexpected action striking a random grape on the ground with her soot sickle, actually managed to break(!) a lock on a door. If Douglas ends up betraying them by not making a copied key as agreed, maybe this is the door they need to open and they won't need his help anymore.

Edward is such a showman I wouldn’t be surprised if he is more frustrated that the 3rd floor didn’t appreciate his performance than the presentation not netting him more power. What a nerd. I love it.
tjTADKu.png

Dex-chan lover
So much suspense ending on a cliffhanger.

Candy is doing a great job coordinating the operation. She IS an adult helping to lead a bunch of kids, after all. Instead of the untrustworthy Anthony, she takes his place as the reliable adult ally Kate needed.

And things were going so well. I was beginning to believe Douglas had become a double agent helping Kate's cause, but now I'm not so sure. We'll see if he goes through with copying the key, but his thoughts are clearly showing doubts forming in his mind from Edward's words.

Also, looking closely at page 10, Stella's unexpected action striking a random grape on the ground with her soot sickle, actually managed to break(!) a lock on a door. If Douglas ends up betraying them by not making a copied key as agreed, maybe this is the door they need to open and they won't need his help anymore.
Children don't know tactics?

Dex-chan lover
I think Stella might've broken Thomas out of prison. I'm pretty sure those were grapes on the floor, and we didn't find out what happened to him after he got his arm torn off.
I want to see if a shadow can make their own arms, making them realize they don't need a corpse after all.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, it's exciting to see Candy's more aggressive leadership than Kate's methodical approach.
No asspulls is what make this believable, including the deaths.

When they ALL work together, it just works.

Hedging my bets: Anthony is actually Grandfather. The "invisible" disguise is puppet stringed and one of the adults has an advanced voice power covering for Anthony.

Last edited:
Douglas, you piece of shit! Well, to be fair, he isn't completely ally so I guess that's the natural reaction. Now, their plan isn't just in haywire but Kate and the gang is in danger if Douglas completely flipped up because he knows their plans and all after all.

Dex-chan lover
So now we have Candy as a secondary tactition! And I really adore how Ram's talents get to shine.

Also, it strikes me as really funny that if edward hadn't made them the Stamp Bosses, Candy and the rest probably would still have distrusted the other kids entirely...

Speaking of, her trying to sound cute when she's pissed.... scary. But i like her resolute behavior- where Kate still tends to get paralyzed by uncertainty when things get tough, Candy has. Well.

...an adults confidence.

I hope Douglas pulls through tho. I like him.

Dex-chan lover
I have a strange feeling that Douglas actually isn't going to betray them. Call it a hunch.
You can't obviously TRUST those who use you as tools.

ONLY edgy kids would think Kiyotaka Ayanokoji is a genius and it would work on reality.

Dex-chan lover
You know what? I think Edward and the two lackeys are actually Team Rocket rips. Edward being the talking cat.

He is pure comedy here.

Edward is such a showman I wouldn’t be surprised if he is more frustrated that the 3rd floor didn’t appreciate his performance than the presentation not netting him more power. What a nerd. I love it.
tjTADKu.png

Users who are viewing this thread