Shadows House (Official Colored) - Ch. 196 - Master Christopher

Double-page supporter
I'm wishing for both Anthony's and Christopher's downfall. DESTROY THEM KATE SHOW THEM NO MERCY

Dex-chan lover
WHAT'S GOING ON?! HOLY SHIT, BARBARA! I'M ALREADY THINKING IT WOULD HAVE BETTER TO HAVE LET HER GO!:meguuusad:
P.s. Patrick's power is basically to nullify the power of others. So just make everyone drink his soot and that's it~
Thks for the translations~

Dude surely built his own cult inside a cult infested house. Yeah, this will be an utter chaos soon. Brace yourselves, Kate and her faction. They'll end up being squashed between Anthony or more like Christopher's Cult against Great Grandfather's Cult.

Dex-chan lover
One thing i realized is that every time there is a power shift, does someone have to lie to Barbara? I've also been thinking...what are the chances of Christopher also being a descendant of the Mirror family? We still don't know anything about him. Just like Kate he also seems to want to take over the house, even if the first sane thought would be to "RUN" especially when you don't have any power...
Looks like i was right about everything. Lying to Barbara seems to have become some sort of rite of passage (lol)? Poor thing, she basically exists to be made a fool of~:huh:💦

Users who are viewing this thread