Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 10 Ch. 108 - Upbringing

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so. Someone orchestrated the takeover of a noble house using morphs. The morphs seemed to attack and attempt to unify with their victims immediately without any kind of years-long imitation period like the shadows go through now. They also appeared to act with malice which we were told they don't do naturally.

A morph attempted to unify with Catherine, who was pregnant, but she was rescued from the cocoon before much could happen. She eventually turns completely black and then ceases to move. Her pregnancy slowly develops over a 50 year period. Kate is born as a normal human, but later becomes a shadow.

A lot of questions here. Why did the morphs act that way and why were they able to unify? Why did Catherine continue to change even after being rescued from the cocoon? What type of development took place in her womb, and why did it take so long? Why did Kate only change 13 years later?

Dex-chan lover
I wish to see her grandma again someday. Such a good character even with her short appearance. What a touching story

Dex-chan lover
Alone, of all the shadows...she was once a normal child, and knew her own face.... and she was raised with love. As a precious existence, for her own sake.

I wonder what. Would have become of. Her father, who hasn't been mentioned, and wasn't shown then... theres a cruel answer and an even crueler answer.

Also a small detail, but I like that in the same way 'Kate' truly is her name, her clothes she gave to Emilyko are what her outfit at the manor was based on... Kate is Kate.

Users who are viewing this thread