Shadows House (Official Colored) - Ch. 194 - Undercurrent

Dex-chan lover
Author why u holding out on us with joseph's face

Also yeah, i think he is
Rebelion against grandpa, maybe?
They might be pawns, in that case, though
Well, at least we knew granpa is alive, which is a miss to my guesses. I really think that fragments of favor still looks like aromatic grandpa stools. You know, scat fetish have those faces after being conditioned to ... stools.

Dex-chan lover
Weren't most of the parents brainwashed and glad to send their kids off? I wonder wtf happened with Mia's family that made her kill them.
Mia's beautiful, so her father's probably trying to do her ... while mother doesn't care because she loves ass flicks.

You know ... "I miss you Messiah-chan" one-shots.

Such a power-move from Joseph showing the suitcase to Kate.
1. He can confirm his suspicion from her reaction.
2. He tells Kate that he knows her secret warning her if she tries something it's over for her.

Dex-chan lover
Personally, I think the Mia's reveal was the most unexpected.
Yeah...
I tought she's still under the influence but...nope. She's already free from the beginning. Ngl, the scheming these kids had is a lot scarier than the adults one.

Mia killed her family??
Joseph knows kate's mother name???
Also, Edward has noticed the slit wound.
Man, This keeps on getting crazier and crazier each chapter..
BUT EY WE GOT TO SEE OUR BOY JOHN! Glad he's a okay.

Contributor
Oh, wow. Mia's revelation brings up the fact that not every kid in the manor is innocent. They have a ruthless killer with her there! I mean, maybe she was being abused by her family or something, but that doesn't change the fact that she can and probably will kill someone there if she had to. She already murdered her own family, so killing strangers should be a less difficult choice to make if she thought she had to.

Maggie's corpse confirmed. Edward has been taking Ls for a while but he spotted the wound on the corpse's neck, and I presume he'll be wising up to Lewis' double agent activities soon. A reminder that attitude problems aside, he's not really stupid.

Biggest thing this chapter for me is all about Joseph who seems to know Kate's mother Catherine. Ordinary shadows should not know who she is. This only means he's been here from the very beginning of the Shadows House after the Mirrors House fell to shadow control. There's a non-zero chance that he's a former servant, a relative, or maybe even her father! But he didn't know about the birth of Catherine's child, did he? He shouldn't know that Catherine gave birth to a girl named Kate. Very intriguing turn of events.

It also feels tense because I can't tell if he's gonna be an enemy or an ally. But based on results so far he's closer to an ally after having dealt Edward that big setback. It would be HUGE for Kate if Joseph becomes her ally. She needs all the help with Edward and Anthony around, and that's not even considering GG and the elites of the Shadows House. But being an adult, that also runs the risk of him coopting her plans to restore the Mirrors House. Plot is thickening real good!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh. There were so many things that i'm still processing. Mia is a homicidal and has already lost her brainwashing, Joseph is a former resident of the mansion and knew that Catherine had managed to escape (Emili said she was popular, so it's not impossible that she had a stalker or he was the real person behind the incident). Does he think Kate is Catherine? Anyway. Where did Shirley go? Poor thing~:wtf:
Thks for the translations~

Users who are viewing this thread