Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 15 Ch. 156 - A Brief Respite

Dex-chan lover
Im not sure if im right but wasnt this the first time that they show blood? Are things going to become really serious now?

Dex-chan lover
Im not sure if im right but wasnt this the first time that they show blood? Are things going to become really serious now?
Dude, there have been people who died. The situation has been serious for a long time...:worry:

Edward did switch into performance mode when he decided to tell Barbara about Christopher. I wonder if he managed to pin that on Thomas and how much it contributed to his fall or swayed others on the 2nd floor to turn on him

It was wholesome and heart-warming to see Kate and friends inside the star-bearers room. I still don't like Anthony's way of doing things. His goals may be the same or similar with Kate but his actions are extreme I believe which is contrary to soft-hearted like Kate.

Dex-chan lover
If I remember right, under the current rules, 'Star Bearers' are the one class who DON'T get invited to be adults.... I wonder if who Kate selects will have to react to counter the invitation...?

What that crystal thing around Anthonys neck is, that I wonder about.....

Users who are viewing this thread