Shadows House (Official Colored) - Vol. 15 Ch. 158 - State of Emergency

KZO

Dex-chan lover
It ends right before the reveal? I hope the next chapter is soon.

Dex-chan lover
The moment Patrick is put in charge, everything goes to shit. Poor Patrick, dude needs a break.

Contributor
While Kate is away, someone's taking full advantage to cause a ruckus a full blown incident. Is it Lewis and Anthony? It's the perfect timing to cause a distraction so Lou and Louise can be somehow rescued or "abducted" and sheltered to prevent unification. Could also be one of Edward's plots to make Kate look bad as a Star Bearer.

Either way, there's no coming back for Lou and Louise to the children's wing after getting invited. I don't think there's been any precedence of someone getting invited but somehow returning to the children's wing.

Dex-chan lover
They should actually bring a bottle of water anywhere just in case

I feel bad for Patrick and Ricky, they are the type who always try their best but still not enough. That's why they are close to Barbara and Barbie because they are similar.

I am curious why they choose Louise though, is it because of her power?

Dex-chan lover
Poor Patrick, barely a Star Bearer and already in trouble just like Kate (is it some kind of "baptims" to get that Star and then have a catastrophic problem to deal with?). They're not very smart (compared to Kate, Shaun or both Olivers), but they're very capable in their own way, so it's sad to see Patrick be so self-deprecating~:worry:

Dex-chan lover
no, everyone says the manga is going great and sales are OP but this unnatural acceleration of plot vs how slow the series has been in the past (like 5 chapters just to have john vs the other dude) screams to me personally as axe
From what i've seen in the author's other works, i believe it's not a case of a axe, but of progression. The beginning was slower to provide context, build a base around the relationships and keep things as mysterious as possible, but now that a lot of things have been revealed, why hold back? We're so used to "fat (unnecessary side stories that do not add to the progression)" in manga plot that when things get "straight to the point" we find it weird~fufu:smugchisato:

Dex-chan lover
Really hope the manga isnt getting axed… this is definitely one of the best ongoing manga rn
The last few chapters have been going way faster than the rest of the manga. I really appreciated the slower more methodical pace that it had been taking. Honestly i liked john vs Gilbert too. I even went back and watched the anime last week.
Legit might try buying the official releases even though i hate buying physical manga if that means that the story can go on as planned

Fed-Kun's army
I saw the raw of chapter 159 so I want to know why and what is going to happen with Louise, Lou, Kate, Emilyko and probably Edward and co.

Dex-chan lover
The raws of the next chapter are quite good. I hope we can see a translation soon.

Users who are viewing this thread