Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 4 Ch. 46 - Living Doll

Dex-chan lover
It was pretty obvious the dolls were humans in some way but i at least gave them the benefit of the doubt that they were homonculi or something, at least that confirm that those guys NEED to be exterminated in general.

well it seemed pretty obvious the dolls were humans & the shadow were some parasite of sort. I do have to say the start of the manga seemed way more fluffy?

so Emilyko haven't been all flower-garden-y from the begining huh, like she can think for herself and for other is because Kate has changed her and wish for a friend to trust in….. idk I just love them

Fed-Kun's army
Parasites or not, I mainly like that the Shadows are not all depicted as evil, since the story is making it pretty clear that they can rebel against the house.

Wow, this was somewhat what I suspected but also so dark!
Thanks a lot for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Ima bet that the soot is some kinda demonic creature and that THE DOOM SLAYER WILL COME TO RIP AND TEAR

Dex-chan lover
Demons you say

2wqnio.jpg

Was I the only one dumb enough to actually think that the dolls were just actual dolls or cyborgs or something? Damn this hit hard.

Dex-chan lover
That woman was not easy to look at above the bosom, jeez. This story is picking up really fast though. Can't wait to see what Kate does.

Users who are viewing this thread