Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 7 Ch. 77 - A Choice with No Answer

Dex-chan lover
That was such a nice backstory. Thanks for releasing all of it at once!

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the mass updates!!
I love how the credit pages go full simping for Barbie lol
And totally didn't expect Christopher's back story to be this dark & bleak, I just pitied everyone involved now ;-;

Hmm...so Barbara knows about unification, but is going ahead with it anyway? I guess the coffee really affected her

@vinsegas We've never received any sort of indication that the Grandfather is a title that's passed on rather than a person, and we have no reason to believe Anthony was lying when he burst into Maryrose's room crying and said Christopher killed himself.

@sumfahg it was in one of his video wen he was talking about berserk and the magic midget anime also he has a mal account just search it on google and you will find it

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for the chapters!!
That's so sad for everyone involved, I wonder what they did with Anthony at the end

Dex-chan lover
Ah... it's been a while since a story has felt so immersive. I really wish this gets an anime at some point.

@robot_ditto remember that Coffee only affects the Living Doll (Barbie) and the shadows (Barbara) would only be merely affected by their living dolls, never getting directly brainwashed.

that being said, I think it's probably because Barbara's main purpose is to just "Be like Christopher" and "Become an Adult". She should already know about "unification takes away the living doll etc." when talking with Sir Thomas there, but all for the sake of finally meeting Christopher / Making him Proud / Carrying on his will by aiming to become an adult.

all the while not knowing Christopher already died... it's sad but that's how it is.

also @phantommemorial it's definitely getting an Anime adaptation starting to air on April. just some news I heard a while ago. but seeing how it's "kinda small" right now, I'm guessing, at best, the Anime will probably be a one-season-12-ep. sort of thing and end right on the Debut's End on chapter 40-something when Kate reaches the end. just my dumb guess though. If they adapt "more" chapters in 12 EP that would basically be cutting a lot of content / rushing it too much that I wouldn't even find it enjoyable, i think. but anything less would be anticlimactic.

Users who are viewing this thread